- The Arvada Chamber Conference Room is free to use for Arvada Chamber of Commerce members. Non-members may utilize the room for $20/hour.
- Typical rental hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm. Other requests may be considered per the review of Chamber staff.
- Anyone interested in utilizing the room must complete the request form located below. A member of the Chamber team will be in touch within 48 business hours of your request to confirm your date and time.
- Please note that stairs are required to access the conference room.
- Included in the rental is access to a computer, TV screen with appropriate connection cables, a board style table, 14 chairs, and white boards,
- Renters must bring their own food and beverages for the guests at their meetings.
- Please close the door during your meeting to allow for your privacy.
- Guests are expected to put chairs back, clear the table, counter and dispose of trash.
- Please remember to turn the lights off when you are finished using the Conference Room!
Is our conference room unavailable? Check out these other options around town!
Arvada Events at the Arvada Center for Arts & Humanities
6901 Wadsworth Blvd Arvada, CO 80003 / (720) 898-7330
Several options available for small meetings to large events (accessible via wheelchair)
For more information and to book, visit www.arvadaevents.com/colorado-meetings-and-events
Arvada Elks Lodge #2278
To reserve, call (303) 422-2278 (accessible via wheelchair)
Community First Foundation
5855 Wadsworth Bypass, Unit A, Arvada, CO 80003 / (720) 898-5900 (accessible via wheelchair)
Meeting spaces for non-profit organizations seats 8-56 people / projectors available
Free to non-profits
To reserve, visit www.communityfirstfoundation.org/nonprofits/meeting-space
Small to large meetings and events (not accessible via wheelchair)
To book, call for cost and availability
Global Goods & Coffee Shop
5613 Olde Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO 80002 (accessible via wheelchair, ramp in the back of the building)
Conference room seats 10-12 comfortably, projector available at no additional cost
Available Monday-Saturday 6:30a-7p for $15/hour, minimum 1 hour
Available after hours for an additional charge
To reserve, email email@example.com
Jefferson County Public Library
Arvada Branch: 7525 W. 57th Ave, Arvada, CO 80002 (accessible via wheelchair)
Standley Lake Branch: 8485 Kipling St, Arvada, CO 80005 (accessible via wheelchair)
Small study rooms: 1-6 people at both locations / Standley Lake has a large meeting rooms
To reserve, visit www.jeffcolibrary.libcal.com/spaces or call (303) 235-5275
Lake Arbor Golf Club (operated by Arvada Events)
8600 Wadsworth Blvd, Arvada, CO 80003
Available for small meetings to large events (accessible via wheelchair)
For more information and to book, visit www.arvadaevents.com/colorado-golf-events
Leprino Home, Inc.
5612 Yukon, Arvada, CO 80002 / (303) 482-1299
Conference room: two-person tables set up classroom-style, seats up to 33 people
Apple TV projector available – connect wirelessly with an Apple laptop / bring VGA cord with a PC
Available 7 days a week
To reserve, call for availability
7509 Grandview Ave, Arvada, CO 80002 / (303) 456-5212